Because Tad gave me "the look"....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ....I am bombarding you with pictures of my new additions. Take that! :P

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. And some more....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Somebody (I believe it was tiger?) was interested in a size comparison between the Mayfair and the Large Single:
    [​IMG]

5. Here's my little grey quilted family:
    [​IMG]

6. Beautiful, my jaw literally dropped! Congrats!!

7. Congrats blackonmaroon! Can I just call you black or bom for short? ;)

Everyone's getting Single(s), it's like a domino effect! I love it when reveals on TPF inspire/enable others! Do you think it's like MJ's answer to the classic Chanel flap? This Fall Grey is breath-taking, even better than Vert Bronze (one of the newest LV Vernis colors)! Sorry for the LV reference, but I've been spending more time in that forum lately since there are none of my MJ wishlist items in sight...

8. And I have a little something else to share! If you know me, you know I adore the color Bordeaux from Fall 07. I've been wanting a Bordeaux Zip Clutch for over a year now, and I almost gave up hope. I even bought a substitute - Merlot - to see if that could satisfy my craving for the perfect red wallet, but I never truly loved it. But then I found this baby, brand spanking new and with soft dark brown suede lining....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

Gorgeous suede (the interior of this ZC smells amazing - just like my Bordeaux Small MP!):
    [​IMG]

10. Here are some pictures with them together:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Hehee thanks, newmom! :blush:

12. People around here seem to favor "Bom," but go ahead and call me whatever you like. ;) I've heard bominator, bombom, etc. as well. :lol:

I have no idea what MJ's motivations were behind this bag, but it sure is creating quite a splash on tPF. :heart: It's just the perfect little bag. What does Vert Bronze look like?

13. bombard all you want!!! :heart:
    so happy that kim's look got you to post lots of pics! ;)
    that grey is seriously AMAAAAZING. love love love love!

14. Gah. I just cannot get over the fabulosity (yes, it's a word) that is F09 grey. That color is sooooo gorgie! And I loveloveLOVE the large single! Your ZC is absolutely stunning, too. Congrats on both and thanks for revealing!!

15. I never get tired of looking at the beautiful Grey quilted leather!!:nuts::nuts: Awesome additions BOM!!! So happy you finally got the Bordeaux ZC you've wanted for so long!