Jimmy Choo Because I'm me,I started out by buying used.Here they are

lionlaw...I, too bought a Choo from Portero last year. It was listed in Very good condition. Well, fool that I was when I got it, I didn't take out the stuffing for a couple of weeks. When I finally wanted to use the bag, I saw it had lots, and I mean lots of pen marks inside! I had gotten a pretty good deal, but still...that should have been mentioned. When I contacted them about it they said the 30 days had passed and they offered me nothing. Now I know that they probably get this kind of stuff all the time from people who buy, but this was not the first time I had bought from them.

Their descriptions seem to be lacking!

Now I will say, I bought a Bal bag from them for $200 and resold it on ebay for $700...seems it was a very rare bag that everybody wanted.
Did they refund your shipping?

Congrats on your beautiful picks varied_obsessions! I'm pretty sure the style and wise money habits gene trickled down to the grandbabies! They're lucky!! :yes:

I agree there's nothing wrong with buying cheap and as jburgh put it, "pre-loved" items. My purchase of my XL Ramona from an angelic seller changed my view of buying outside of the retailer itself. :tender: It is by far the first, one and only just yet, that I ventured out of the regular retailers. The bag was originally sold-out and got mine brand spanking new! :yahoo: Yay to fate! :love: