bebe patchwork leather tote!!!

1. hello everyone, this is my very first post on this forum! I thought I would start out with a bang and ask ANYONE if they know where I can locate this item........ BEBE Leather Patchwork tote/purse Multicolor flower sunburst style # 93471. I have looked EVERYWHERE with no luck. Please help!! this will be an excellent addition to my current collection!! here's a pic to help out. [​IMG]

2. Hi and Welcome! :welcome:

I'm afraid I don't know, but hopefully, someone will be able to help you soon. :biggrin:

3. Welcome. Hopefully someone can help you. :smile: The closest I can find is this Sabina hobo but the colour combination is far more subdued:

Sabina Flower Slouchy Hobo

4. Can anyone help?

5. Have you tried eBay? I hope you can find it. Welcome to TPF.

6. thank you sooo much. this one is just a nice. thank you.

7. Please let me know if you are still looking for the bebe flower leather patchwork satchel (the one shown) OR the tote-- a larger hobo bag by bebe with orange, olive turquoise, mustard, etc. I have both--one on eBay now. The other in my closet.:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice