Bebe La Strange

bebelastrange

Sep 27, 2008
My love for name brand handbags started with Coach. I had a cute blue and white logo Mini in high school. I purchased a brown and white logo Legacy in college. As time went on and my taste changed i gave away the logo ones. I ended up keeping just my favorite.

Legacy & Patch

picture.php

By way of introduction i met my first Louis Vuitton. The cute and sassy Vernis Lexington in a beautiful bronze color. This was the first gift my boyfriend got for me. This color and style has since been discontinued.

picture.php

Last edited:
When in Vegas my hubby won a bit of spending money. First word in my head was Chanel. Inside i was in heaven. I simply could not believe that i was going to own such a iconic treasure. I knew i had to own the Classic Flap in Caviar. I also wanted to paint it black.

picture.php

For the LoVe of Louis. I do not own any Mono! This simply cannot be. So that was how Tivoli PM came into my life. Purely by necessity. I love this purse, she really is so quaint and loves my build-a-bear.

picture.php

Soon after i was in Gucci and my hubby purchased me the Pelham. I enjoyed her so much and used her as my travel bag to Greece. The only problem was the fraying and open top. My hubby took it to Gucci and traded it in for this amazing Princy Boston. I fell in love with its looks and preppy charm. The wallet was my purchase after and i love the French style and the interlocking GG.

picture.php

Gucci wallet in a Louis Vuitton... No Way! I purchased my Mono purse army. I love the French style wallet, Maison agenda, and 4 key holder. I also decided that i will not go crazy by have a million wallets to go with my Louis Vuitton handbags. This is it only Mono on the inside. I am cool with this, less stress!

picture.php

Damier is Love. After traveling i had a major crush on this style. First it was the Azur and then the Ebony. Both have this practical charm. I knew i wanted, but which style for which color? My first purchase was the Damier Ebony in the Speedy 30 look. This did not last. My hubby didn't like the saggy bottom and i didn't like the simplicity of it. So that is how Trevi PM sneaked into my hands. I also love the size and durabilty for travel. Then as an added bonus my hubby chose the Hamstead PM Azur. I love them so much.

picture.php

picture.php

Christian Dior. Ever since Sex in the City... I wondered if i would ever have the fabulous Saddle bag? Well i made it happen. I choose the Mini Saddle in a beautiful satin and patent leather trim. Not to forget it would be perfect with my Dior pashmina!

picture.php