Bebe does Balenciaga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you who fell head over heels in love with the peep toe boots but lack, correct me if I am wrong, $4,000 to spend on them, Bebe has made a (slightly less attractive) knock off for $170.

[​IMG]

http://www.bebe.com/gp/product/B000RRWFPY/sr=1-19/qid=1194911580/ref=sr_1_19/002-4975841-1056055?ie=UTF8&fontColor=&node=172347011&m=A2FMOXN01TSNYY&totalItemIn1Page=&startIndex=0&displayPageNum=1&bbBrand=core&field-clothing-size=&keywords=&firstPageItemNum=16&title=&restPageHasColor=0&myViewID=embedded-leaf&displaySalePrice=0&displayItemNum=&standardPageSize=16&size=16&rh=n%3A172347011&page=2&bgColor=

:lol: :sweatdrop: :heart:

EDIT: Oh, there's more. Bebe also ripped off the ultra fab triple buckle belt; check it out:

[​IMG]

2. & the real deal..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Close enough for me, ha ha. However I doubt I'd wear either of them anyways, no really my style.

Funny how all the designs from the runway eventually filter down to the local mall.

4. Yupp; Nine West, Bebe, Steve Madden.. they're all just copy cats. :rolleyes: