Beautypedia (Paula Begoun) 50% off annual subscription

AnneT

Dec 30, 2007
Madison, WI
I just found this on the RetailMeNot forum and though I would share over here. The coupon that was offered for 50% off last year still works. The reviews are mostly non-biased (she does have all of her products as "Paula's Picks") and are seem to be based on good science as well as testing. I also think the brand overviews are pretty interesting. I don't think it's worth $25/year but I do like it at $12.50/year.

BP50 = 50% off a year's subscription, I can confirm that it does work with a renewal.

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
i love paula. I have her huge books and am addicted to reading her reviews. I had wanted to subscribe, but just couldn't make myself shell out $25 but for $12.50. I will! thanks so much for sharing!

renc

Jan 26, 2008
I've been a subscriber to Beautypedia, and since it's now free, I've had a choice of either a pro-rated refund or a 15$ e-gift certificate for Paula's Choice. I opted for the gift certificate but did not realise it's only for USA/Canada (I'm in Australia and shipping is just too expensive), so if anyone wants to use the 15$, here's the code: bp1164ik240rff.

Can only be used once.