Beautylish Lucky Bag 2017

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Would love to see people post what they get! I've seen some of the reveals for the regular and the XL bags and they look great. Waiting to see what I get when mine arrives next week!

Having a **** time in life. My lucky bag made me cry. Got two palettes I already own, hair stuff not for my hair type, and nail Polish for my nails I don't paint. I also got a Goss brush that I guess I'm OK with. Not a brush I particularly wanted or needed. This was my Christmas gift to myself, I didn't receive any actual gifts from anyone, and it was **** for me.

Having a **** time in life. My lucky bag made me cry. Got two palettes I already own, hair stuff not for my hair type, and nail Polish for my nails I don't paint. I also got a Goss brush that I guess I'm OK with. Not a brush I particularly wanted or needed. This was my Christmas gift to myself, I didn't receive any actual gifts from anyone, and it was **** for me.
Sorry you received such a crappy bag. I just received mine and I'm not happy with it either. I got a few items that just don't work with my skin tone or hair texture. I'm going to try to trade the items I can't use.

Wanted to add the contents of my Lucky Bag: RMS Buriti Bronzer; Wayne Goss no. 4 brush; It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream; Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita palette; mini Z-palette; Jeffree Star Androgyny liquid lipstick. Overall, I'm very happy with the contents (though the shipping could have been better in terms of tracking and arrival time). I only have two items in this box (the CT shadow and z-palette) but happy to have them just the same.