Beautyhacker.com?

Beautyhacker.com does not seem to be a "legit" website. If you browse the forum, you will realise that the threads are exactly the same as in this website. I have never posted in that website but I saw my threads there.
Do correct me if I am wrong. Thanks in advance.

I did not even know whats the 'Beautyhacker.com' is.
What is that and also, how to access 'Beautyhacker.com'?

Last year, there was a mentioning of a website which was very similar to PurseForum and forumners can use their PF ID and password to log into that website. However, it seems that individual's PF a/c was "hacked" or misused after they logged into that website. As for the details, I am unsure.

Apparently it’s a scam to get your id from pf
Last year, there was a mentioning of a website which was very similar to PurseForum and forumners can use their PF ID and password to log into that website. However, it seems that individual's PF a/c was "hacked" or misused after they logged into that website. As for the details, I am unsure.
Thank you for the information!
Then I shouldn't try to access this scam "Beautyhacker.com' at all !

Reactions: Kimmie1987
Beautyhacker.com does not seem to be a "legit" website. If you browse the forum, you will realise that the threads are exactly the same as in this website. I have never posted in that website but I saw my threads there.
Do correct me if I am wrong. Thanks in advance.
thanks for sharing! it does seem kind of strange! and i did notice alot of identical posts.....

why would they use this as a scam?!? it does seem kind of shady to me from observing since yesterday... someone has been introducing me to go on the beatyhacker portal to share more and find more discussions..... this is weird

why would they use this as a scam?!? it does seem kind of shady to me from observing since yesterday... someone has been introducing me to go on the beatyhacker portal to share more and find more discussions..... this is weird
I think they will be able to retrieve your email address from pf a/c and other personal particulars. From there, they might be able to hack into your email account and do illegal stuff?

It's not a scam. It was created by PF users who weren't happy with the dishonest reviews written by clinics here.

https://beautyhacker.com/about/

Who are we?

Many of us came from a particular women's fashion accessory forum that for some odd reason became a place to discuss plastic surgery in Korea. That place is filled with false, promotional, and fake reviews now, and has caused people to make life-changing decisions based on lies. We made this place to guard against that.

Our mission is to create a high functioning and organized community dedicated to those planning and researching plastic surgery in Korea.
They have an archive of the discussions on PF, but is not open for comments. I'm guessing it's so that all of the information can be accessed in one place without switching back and forth between PF & BeautyHacker.
KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY - READ ONLY (Closed Archive)

Reactions: kmyu and catria
It's not a scam. It was created by PF users who weren't happy with the dishonest reviews written by clinics here.

https://beautyhacker.com/about/

Who are we?

Many of us came from a particular women's fashion accessory forum that for some odd reason became a place to discuss plastic surgery in Korea. That place is filled with false, promotional, and fake reviews now, and has caused people to make life-changing decisions based on lies. We made this place to guard against that.

Our mission is to create a high functioning and organized community dedicated to those planning and researching plastic surgery in Korea.
They have an archive of the discussions on PF, but is not open for comments. I'm guessing it's so that all of the information can be accessed in one place without switching back and forth between PF & BeautyHacker.
KOREAN PLASTIC SURGERY - READ ONLY (Closed Archive)
Thanks for the clarification.
Are you one of the moderators there?