Beautycrunch.com Stila Sale

LVdolls

Mar 28, 2007
Thanks for this. I shouldn't be shopping at all, but I grabbed some of the gorgeous convertible eye colors!

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
This is PHENOMENAL! I just stocked up (sad I missed the mega set) and am thrilled. How often do they do this? What other brands have they had?
I barely found the website this weekend (saw it in Glamour) so I'm not sure how often they do the warehouse sale but even their normal prices are discounted. They have about four brands that they do I think. Stila, Too Faced, and then two others. I think once the warehouse sale is done it will revert back to their normal website if it hasn't already.

ShkBass

Just another member
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
UK
It really hurt me to resist this sale, since the prices are sooooo good!!!! But i need a new car & laptop so no stila for me, but congrats to all the gals who got goodies!!

bfali

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
did everyone get shipping confirmations? I never got one but my credit card was charged....just wondering if everyone (or anyone) got one...

digablebeatz

Apr 22, 2007
SF Bay Area
no shipping confirmation...no credit card charge yet....and we cant log onto the site to check the status of our order...i guess they were deluged by tpfers

bfali

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
so i just noticed my bank account being a little higher than normal and I was going through my charges and this charge is no longer on there! I think they cancelled my order and didn't tell me! Has this happened to anyone else??? I'm really upset!!!