Beautycrunch.com Stila Sale

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
Beautycrunch.com is having a Stila warehouse sale online tonight. I just got the #4 Eyeliner Brush, a contouring trio, Smokey Eye talking pallette (it speaks Korean but really what do I care?), and a set of six lip glazes for $30 plus shipping!

girlakajoy

Aug 3, 2008
OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS TO COME BACK, last time i missed out on all the big sets =( Haha, here's what I got:
-Jade Blossom Roll-on Fragrance
-Kajal Eyeliner
-5 Lipglosses/glazes
-The Golden Glow Set (Mascara, tinted moisturizer, bronzer, eyeshadow trio, lip glaze, and convertible eye shadow/liner)
-The MegaSet (lipglaze, convertible cheek color, 4 eyeshadows, kajal eyeliner, mascara, foundation, loose eyeshadow, concealer, and high shine lip color)

ALL FOR $51.50 SHIPPED!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

kj6759

Jul 13, 2008
Things are gone pretty fast, 2 items in my cart is gone now. Now I don't want to spend extra for shipping. ;)

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Thanks for posting! I got the shock value set, which is still full price at sephora.

hide_fiend

from riches to bags
Aug 10, 2008
100 (well-spent) bucks down the drain. I have to stop checking this thread. Thanks to the OP, btw. This is a truly dreamy score.

rysch

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
buzzytoes, that's the only thing I want to buy this time. ah well, money saved :biggrin:

btw, I just received sale notification email from beautycrunch... you're far faster than those emails!

chiqunique

Nov 4, 2006
:heart:this deal is better than the one that was on hautelook! i regret buyin so much from them! thanks so much for posting!