Beauty Purchase Confessional

1. This week I purchased:

Mac Prep & Prime
    2 Mac Lipsticks in Deep Love
    Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
    I ordered Model in a Bottle.
    and Almay eye make up remover.

What have you purchased lately ?

2. I got the GOSmile daily kit, LORAC cheek stain, and bare escentuals eye shadow

3. I bought Chanel quad eyeshadow kit in very pretty shades of purple. I'm glad I splurged on it. The powder is so silky and goes on smoothly. It doesn't crease as badly as others I have.

Has anyone had any luck finding a good eyeshadow base? I've never found one that kept my shadow from creasing after a few hours.

4. I love summer.. it always means new makeup!! This week I bought:

MAC lipglass in clear & Oh baby
    MAC mascara in Zoomlash
    Cargo bronzer in dark
    Cargo lipgloss duo in Soho
    Goldie lipgloss in Nylon and Brownie from Bath & Body Works
    Patricia Wexler Lip Plumper also from Bath & Body

5. I didn't by any cosmetics this week (how sad).

6. Have you tried the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer? It's called "Primer Potion." I think it works REALLY well...

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P74310&categoryId=C10461

7. I bought:

1) Chanel's Ombre D'Eau in Bayou--it's a liquid eyeshadow
    2) Pout Apricot Totty blush
    3) Awake Clear Gel Wash

I think that's it...

8. i bought the last three tubes of frederic fekkai curl cream that i could find on this planet. i had to go to bloomingdales and two bath and body works before i found a place that had any in stock, and i bought all they had. it's the only stuff that makes my hair look like i want it to, and i was completely out (and so, apparently, was everyone else!)

and i bought some mac stuff last week: an blue-silver limited edition eyeshadow (it's called idol eyes and i LOVE it), a lipglass, and some super-black mascara

9. Bobbi Brown Fall 2006 Chocolate Eye Shadow Palette
    (I've never used any BB products before...I hope I like the eye shadows!)

10. I think every season deserves new makeup!

I've been eyeing the Patricia Wexler Lip Plumper. Has it made your lips bigger? I like the FusionXL lip plumper.

11. ^^ I didn't notice a huge change so I wasn't too impressed with it at all. But Bath and Body Works was running a special on it for $5 so I couldn't resist trying it :amuse:

12. Chanel Glossimer in 'Summer Plum' and Chanel Hydrabase lipstick in 'Perplex'.

13. i only bought vicariously this week. i went with a good friend to buy all her wedding makeup (she got a mac makeover and bought 90% of what they used). it is the first time in our 8 year friendship that a) she wore more makeup than me for an afternoon and b) spent more money on makeup than i did. :smile:

i bought some ojon hair treatment though. it's fab. :smile:

14. OK! I bought some C.O. Bigelow Almond Oil lip treatment (since my dog has torn up like 4 B&BWorks tubes).

15. This week, I bought a NYC eyeliner. I thought it was flat black, but it has glitter in it so I'll have to return it. Boo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice