**BEAUTY & FRAGRANCE - Special Offers!**

1. PrincessMe likes this.
  2. Beauty Brands Friends and Family 25% off (product) purchases online and in stores.

3. Dermstore Friends and Family. Up to 20% off with code FAMILY. Ends 2/21.

4. Philosophy Friends and Family 25% off using code philofam

Good through 3/1

5. Savers have a lot of perfume on sale at the moment.

6. Nordstrom is price matching 15% off some beauty products/brands. I'm not sure who they are price matching, but you can find discounts on some Dior, Armani, Bobbi Brown, Lancome, Stila, PMD, SK-II, Kiehls, MAC, Murad, etc. I don't know how long this will last.

7. Dermstore has 20% some skincare brands (you have to use the code to see if it applies to what you want) through 4/2.

8. Nordstrom's Mascara Event is today. One mascara free when you pick three. Today only.

9. Lancome Friends & Family 20% off

Dermstore 20% using code CELEBRATE through 5/29

10. Philosophy Friends & Family 25% off purchase with code: spreadlove Good through 6/7

11. For any K-Beauty fans out there!
    Missha & A'pieu's SEMI-ANNUAL Sale has so many gift with purchases! (Including 30% OFF sitewide wowow)

$40~70 GWP Hydro-Gel, Real Solution Tencel Sheet Mask, A'PIEU Vitamin Sparkling Powder
    $70~100 GWP The Original Tension Pact, Real Solution Tencel Sheet Mask, A'PIEU Vitamin Sparkling Powder
    $100+ GWP MISA Cho Bo Yang Chung An Massage Cream, Real Solution Tencel Sheet Mask, A'PIEU Vitamin Sparkling Powder

12. 20% off Bobbi Brown using code BBEBATES20
    I do not know if you have to go through the "bates" site for it to work, but I'm doubting it.
    Good until 8/5.

Tarte is also running 25% off for Friends and Family.

carterazo likes this.
  13. Lancome Friends and Family 20% off and free shipping using code FRIENDS

Good through August 26

14. Beauty Brands is running 25% off for Friends and Family. This is in store and online.

15. 25 % off Bobbi Brown makeup brushes on Bobbibrown.com

Good through 9/30. Discount automatically applied at checkout.