**BEAUTY & FRAGRANCE - Special Offers!**

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can someone tell me if Sephora does a friends and family discount in the spring/ summer? I know they had one in November or around the holidays, but it that just the once a year thing or does it happen more often?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can someone tell me if Sephora does a friends and family discount in the spring/ summer? I know they had one in November or around the holidays, but it that just the once a year thing or does it happen more often?

Thanks in advance!

The big 20% off one is in November, and in late Nov/early Dec they also give VIBs $20off $50.
That's usually it... but if you're a VIB (or has a very generous friend who is one) the renewal every year gives you 10% off as a one-time code.

I hear ya!! I live for Christmas!! During Christmas all the top brands have little gift bags or trunks. Last year I bought a pretty big box of La Mer products. I think it may have been 300$ pricey but if I would have purchased the items individualy it would have doubled what I paid for the Christmas gift box. Also you don't need a flyer for free gifts. Simply ask the SA if she/he has samples. They always do. Usually there more than happy to give them out. But the best deals come around November!!! Oh if any one likes Bond #9 sax gives out samples all the time as well as Bond in NewYork u just gotta get on there mailing list and they send you there new scents in the mail!!

Online shopping for all your favorite brands of beauty products in the Beauty Store, where you all find the latest in make-up, perfumes & fragrances, skin care, hair care, bath & shower products, men's grooming & more