Beauty Extras from Nordstrom Fashion Rewards

Feehily08

Jul 4, 2009
Hi, I did a search but nothing came up....

Did any level 2s and up receive a postcard from Nordstrom for a free deluxe trial jar of foundation? It says to bring the postcard to any of the following cosmetics counters: Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Laura Mercier, MAC or NARS,

Has anyone gone to get the sample? Is it worth it?

TIA ;)

I went to Nordie's and they said you could go to any counter. Of course I headed over to DIOR!!!!! They gave me a very nice bag and a quite generous pot of Dior Foundation they pumped into the pot.

I got the card and got MAC mineralize liquid foundation. At first she only filled the sample jar half-full, but I told her it said "deluxe" sample, so she filled it all the way. :amuse: If you want to try something new, I think it's worth getting the sample. I think it's quite a bit bigger than the regular sample jar.

Went over to Dior and got a very generous sample of foundation. It'll probably last me at least 2 weeks of using it daily. The SA was absolutely wonderful though, did a total make over on my face showing me the best combo of foundation and the spray foundation to use over the liquid and then made up my eyes and lips and even eyebrow pencil! Maybe I just looked a mess but it was definitely one of the best makeup counter experiences I ever had.

Thanks for the responses...I went to Nordstrom a few days ago and a SA saw me with the postcard and quickly came over to me asking me to pick a foundation without me even having to ask about it. I wanted to get a Dior sample since that's the foundation I use, but I ended up with a Clinique sample just to try something different. The samples are VERY generous IMO and can last 2-3 weeks if not more and I use a lot of foundation.

I got a Bobbi Brown sample-the saleswoman didn't say I could go to any counter and she was the first one I stopped at. Something new to try. I usually use Fresh, so I'm curious to see how I like this one.