Beauty.com Free Sample Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Free Peter Som Sample Bag with any Beauty.com Purchase of $100 or more

Bag includes:

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Overnight Hair Rescue
    NUXE Reve de Miel Face, Gentle Cleansing Gel
    Stila One Step Makeup Prime Color, Capri Coral
    PHYTO Phytolisse Finishing Serum
    Remede Alchemy Premium NIght Creme
    Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump N Thick Leave-in Thickening Creme
    Caudalie Premier Cru, The Ultimate Anti-ageing Cream
    Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner, Onyx
    Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow, Retrograde
    ARCONA Vitamin A Complex, Repair PM
    DDF Advanced Eye Firming Concentrate
    philosophy hope springs eternal deep sea ultra-fine hydrating mist
    Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator
    Korres Assorted Body Butter
    Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Lip Balm SPF15, Pink Shimmer

http://www.drugstore.com/templates/browse/content.asp?catid=134486

2. TFS. Beauty.com has the best GWP!

3. Is this sold out? I clicked through from the email and put $105 in my cart and it's not showing up in the cart. And on the beauty.com homepage I don't see the offer. =(

4. omg so many nice stuff in that sample bag!!

5. freakin cute!

6. How do you get this? It didn't show up in my bag when I placed items in?!

7. You should be able to get it by clicking through the link in the original post.

8. I hope it isn't sold out. I missed out on the train case GWP and I've been kicking myself ever since.

9. I can't get it to show up in my cart either. Maybe it is already S/O??? :sad:

10. I tried to get it to work for me, too, and it doesn't show up in my cart. I'm too lazy to call CS to see if they've already sold out.

11. I placed an order around 2p.m. EST (in other words, after all but the last of the posts in this thread), and I was able to get the GWP.

I had some trouble initially getting it to appear. I had gone to Beauty.com by typing the address in my web browser, and the GWP did not appear after I loaded $100 in my cart. So I went back to the email and clicked the link there. That opened a new browser tab with my cart already full and the GWP in it, too.

So what I'd recommend is to sign into your account and place $100+ in your cart. *Then* click the link in the email and check to see if the GWP is in your cart in the new browser tab. Hopefully that will work for everyone, and it wasn't just a fluke that it worked for me!

12. I tried adding my order to my cart ($180 total) and then going back through the link, and no luck.

Any other ideas?

13. I placed an order last night by clicking through the original email. The bag appeared in my cart and showed as "in stock" when I checked out, so I have my fingers crossed that I'll actually get it.

ETA: I just tried clicking on the email link again and got this message:

Sorry
    Thanks for your interest in this special offer.

We're sorry, but this offer is limited to once per household, and has already been redeemed. The offer may have been used by you, or someone in your household in a previous order.

The once-per-household rule applies even if you have more than one drugstore.com account. To find out more about the rules for using special offers, click here.

14. Thanks for the heads up!
    I think I got the gift bag, because it showed up in the confirmation email.

I first added my items to my shopping bag, then I open another browser and signed in through the rebates site. I clicked check out and Peter Som gift bag was added to my shopping bag.

I would suggest try signing in through a rebates site (I use *******) and see if that work for you.

15. Its also now listed on the main page of the website. I was finally able to add it!