BEAUTY BAR.COM... fabulous

Apr 15, 2007
Just wanted to let everyone know, I recently purchased Butter London

products from this site... It arrived this morning via FEDEX at no charge.

The bottles of nail polish were packaged perfectly and I highly

recommend BeautyBar.com.... they are awesome:smile:

i like their site a lot... sometimes i have trouble with the codes, but with a call, i get a live person directly who figures it out immediately. their packages all get overnighted to me from utah by ontrac. they're amazing!

personally think they are tops... my bottles came individually wrapped

and the fedex shipping was outstanding... very friendly and knowledgeable

staff... answered all my questions and just all around a very impressive

company to deal with....it's about time to find a company that cares and shows

it!!

they're good in terms of fast shipping, packaging (tho why they always send me one polish in a ginormous box, I'm not sure), but their selection is hit or miss... I remember it took over a month for DL Across the Universe to come back in stock, and DL Today Was a Fairytale was "temporarily sold out" for 3+ months.

^ i was a bit disappointed with that issue too. I wanted DL glitter in the air but then it was out of stock, then victoriana went out of stock, now Chancer is out of stock. pffft. they need to keep more on hand!

I've liked them... last time I ordered from beautybar.com and soap.com (they have essie, orly, sparitual, etc) but some of my polishes were just rolling around inside the box. Thankfully nothing was damaged but I didn't get the impressive packaging you ladies had... I just ordered again recently, I'll update if there's anything to add.

I've liked them... last time I ordered from beautybar.com and soap.com (they have essie, orly, sparitual, etc) but some of my polishes were just rolling around inside the box. Thankfully nothing was damaged but I didn't get the impressive packaging you ladies had... I just ordered again recently, I'll update if there's anything to add.

Do you mean beauty.com, since they're associated with soap.com, or are you really talking about Beauty Bar? Just wondering because I got confused since you mentioned both sites together.

The first time I ordered from Beauty Bar one of my Butter Londons had some gunk all over the bottle, I have no idea what it was. I removed it with acetone and it looked brand new, so it wasn't really a big deal, but I wonder if they check all their products carefully before sending them out. I'm still going to buy from them though, all the other times I've ordered have been pretty flawless.

Do you mean beauty.com, since they're associated with soap.com, or are you really talking about Beauty Bar? Just wondering because I got confused since you mentioned both sites together.

The first time I ordered from Beauty Bar one of my Butter Londons had some gunk all over the bottle, I have no idea what it was. I removed it with acetone and it looked brand new, so it wasn't really a big deal, but I wonder if they check all their products carefully before sending them out. I'm still going to buy from them though, all the other times I've ordered have been pretty flawless.

Beauty Bar is associated with soap.com, beauty.com is associated with drugstore.com

I placed my first order w/ them last week and it was packaged really nicely. The box was huge though for three polishes but everything was bubble wrapped and safe in the box. I like that it's really fast shipping. I just didn't like when they were temporarily out of stock on most of the DL glitters that I wanted.