beauty addicts confessions!

I think its got to be YSL Perfect Touche Foundation, Touche Eclat and Dior Addict Parfum, I buy two of each everytime I fly and that minimum once every 6 weeks.

But the cheapest fix is Superdrug's tea tree and peppermint oil cleansing wipes, definately cannot do without it, I never wash my face now, I only use those wipes.

I'm addicted to anything MAC especially the eyeshadows and the lipglosses. I'm also addicted to mascara. whenever a new mascara is advertised i have to run out and buy it. Most of the time i try it don't like it and go back to the ones i was using originally

I'm just addicted to makeup in general.

Today I saw a Sephora box in the road that had been run over and it looked like it had been full and unopened when it happened. I felt worse about it than when I see animal roadkill :hrmm:

lancome, lancome, lancome

its BAD. A new mascara once a month (gotta rotate lol), lipglosses, lipsticks (which I rarely use)

oh and the free with purchase/buy with purchase gifts...tho the new one is fab!!

all Armani Makeup! They Make My Face Flawless!!!!

It burned a bit of a hole in my pocket this summer but i must say IT WAS DEFINATELY WORTH IT!!!! luxury doesnt come cheap!

my name is bethany and i am an addict of lipgloss. I can't go minutes usualy without putting some on(especially the ones that are flavored like victoria secret beauty rush honey dew lip gloss..yum). I am also an addict of lotion. I am constantly putting lotion on my hands. I really like eye shadow, when i want something to do when i am bored, i play with eye shadows to come up with new looks. I am in general a make up and beauty product fanatic.

MAC& Urban Decay. I would just die without these two brands. I like very over the top Drag Queen MAC girl makeup soo... I have tons. I love the glosses. Can I just say even though I am black, I rock the hell outta that Hot Pink Lipstick from the Barbie loves MAC collection w/just a bit of gloss and my jet black Dior Westerns(used to they broke in my bag in paris! :crybaby:) I should have stocked up but was to dumb lol. Best Urban product is the eyeshadow primer, it is the absolute best.

Chanel glossimer
Chanel lipsticks
Hairspray
body butters
ok basically throw me into sephora, the body shop, or any specialty makeup/skin care shop and I won't know what to do ,it's worse than throwing me into a clothing store or boutique.