Beautiful Violet RH day!! and comparison pics!!!

What a wonderful bag! Just love the colour and the leather is TDF. Really pleased too that I've pre-ordered a Violet City, since I've always wanted eggplant and have never tracked one down. The colours appear to be very similar. Congrats on your great purchase!

It's really gorgeous!! and it looks identical to eggplant to me. Has Balenciaga ever officially said they NEVER repeat colors, because I think they do and just change the name.
We all know how colors vary from bag to bag, the only way to be sure would be to have several mint eggplants and compare them to several violets. Even then, the eggplants may have changed a little since it's been over 3 years.
I have eggplant and yours looks almost identical to my eggplant and I can't see any difference in the color of you eggplant wallet and the bag, only a vairation in the leather.
Anyway, your new Day is reallyyyyyyyyyyy gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!

I agree the difference is so subtle to be honest, just a little brighter. But like you said it may be like a mint eggplant. Im happy because what i have always wanted was an eggplant day so im happy with the colour!

Sooooooo beautiful! I can't get over how lovely the violet color is in the photos. I really think that it is a very versatile color to have. I can't wait to get one too.