Beautiful Rose Mini Nikki Has Arrived!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It seems like I've waited forever for this bag to finally arrive!! At times I got very afraid that it'd look like a bag dipped in Pepto Bismal! LOL! But it has turned out to be a beautiful bag in a true rose shade. It has not disappointed me one bit! The leather is gorgeous too! It's nicely textured and has a very nice, soft feel to it. The striped lining actually looks very nice with the rose leather too which surprised me! (I prefer the black/white lining) The style is perfect for me! I wanted to like the Nikki but it just didn't work for me but the mini nikki is excellent! Here are some pics, first 2 with flash, last one w/o flash. It's closer to the last picture but maybe not quite as pink. Even though it isn't Spring yet, I've started carrying it!! LOL! :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice!

3. Pretty!! And who cares if it's not Spring? If you want to carry it now go right ahead. :tup:

4. its sooo pretty :heart:

please post some modeling pics, tlloveshim :biggrin:

5. what a beautiful color, I love it! congrats!

6. So pretty! Your current avatar and your new bag match!

7. Sooo cute!

8. I noticed that! That's my dd in her Tinkerbell jacket!! She hasn't seen my bag yet or she'd be asking me to pass it on to her next! She loves pink!

Here are some pics depicting the texture! I got a little picture happy!! I also discovered my Coach pink flower charm looks really cute on it!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have modeling shots but need to crop them yet. I'll get them posted as quickly as I can!!

9. [​IMG]

OMG!! :drool: And, love the charm on it!

10. That is such a pretty shade of pink. The hw almost looks silver. Congrats!

11. It's gorgeous! And the leather looks so thick and soft---Yum!

12. #12 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    Alrighty, HOT MAMA modeling pics!! I'm 5' 6" and fluffy! LOL!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA: And after some color correction this is pretty close to the true shade, at least on my monitor!
    [​IMG]

13. HOT lady!
    The leather looks veiny and I love that!

14. I just got one of these too...love the shade and how soft/smooshy it is!

15. Wow! I love the leather and color! I wish I could see this bag in person. Congratulations!