Jimmy Choo Beautiful Ring Bag - 1st Choo for me!

totlpkg10

Jan 24, 2008
This is a quick post just to let you guys know that I got my Burgundy Ring Bag - Biker Leather today. I won it on auction w/ebay. The seller was super nice and shipped super fast! From what I can see this bag has never been carried. I feel so lucky :girlsigh:!
I have already moved into this bag from my Gucci. As one of the TPF'ers here put it, this bag is TDF:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!

I will post pics soon but I had to share my excitement.

This is a quick post just to let you guys know that I got my Burgundy Ring Bag - Biker Leather today. I won it on auction w/ebay. The seller was super nice and shipped super fast! From what I can see this bag has never been carried. I feel so lucky :girlsigh:!
I have already moved into this bag from my Gucci. As one of the TPF'ers here put it, this bag is TDF:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!

I will post pics soon but I had to share my excitement.

Gee....wonder who that coulda' been? :shame:

I'm really glad you love the bag! I just switched over to my burgundy Ring the other day and I SO love the color of the burgundy leather with the gold hardware! :love:

Ya got good taste kid! :tup:

Congratulations on your Score:yahoo:

The seller of the bag is a Doll and you did get a WONDERFUL bag:woohoo::woohoo:

I too love my Burgundy Ring and will probably drag her out one of these days... (when I get tired of my Sneaky Snake :sneaky: bags)

Congrats! I have this bag in black and I have used it every day for 7 months now... It is super practical, goes with so many outfits and soo beautiful.

Enjoy!:tup:

Nita...I remember you from when I first joined tPF! YOU were the reason I bought my first Ring bag! I had only seen it in the burgundy by other Choo girls here and then I saw your photos of the bag in black, and I had to have it! And now I have 3 of them! :love:

So...yeah....thanks for that.... ;)