Beautiful New Chloe - Maggie I think?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, wow, wow! I saw IRL yesterday a Chloe bag that really stopped me in my tracks. It was a frame bag with the most delicious leather ever and it was so cute, had this very ornate closure on the front and all of these magnificant compartments -- I wish I could find a picture of it -- but I could NOT believe the price :wtf::wtf::wtf: $2,800! It was sooooo cute!!! But the price, what is Chloe thinking???

2. Omg!

3. bagangel posted a picture of it awhile back... I also like the maggie bouler...its smaller and I think approx $1500.

4. [​IMG]

think it might be this one :smile:

5. and d&g this is the smaller one, and imo much more reasonably priced!!

[​IMG]

7. yes, it is, but it has not been a great seller, still in stock in stores, and online at Browns, so I think this bag will definitely go on sale come June, so maybe hold on, and if you still love it, you could get it for a much better price imo :smile:

8. I have loved this bag since it came out, but it has some issues, it seems. One is the PRICE. The other is with the durability of the closures. I saw 3 brand new bags that had been on display for a day or so, and already they would not stay snapped closed. SA's at the Chloe boutique had the same problem. I don't know if it's an easy fix or not, or how long it might take IF one's bag broke and it had to go back to Chloe for repair.

I saw one on the sale table at my NM on Friday, marked down to around $1700. The clutch part would not close and stay closed. I was tempted at this price, because it's a gorgeous bag. But I didn't. The smaller, less expensive version is a great idea. It has the same beautiful leather and an easy, zip closure.

9. Gorgeous bag but way, way, way too pricey!! :Push::sweatdrop:

I hope chloe-babe is right and these go on sale soon but they will have to be at least 40% off to bring them in line with what I would expect to pay.....

10. As I've said before, The Maggie is my perfect bag in every way (except perhaps for that malfunction thing). I love it in the antelope colour. I think the two tones in the leather add depth and would allow it to be worn with more colours. I love the detailing in the front. I love how it has structure up top with the two frames, then has the feminine gathering of the leather at the bottom. I love how the front frame is opened by the push button. I basically love everything about this bag except for the price. It is my dream bag, and If ever i were so lucky to catch it on sale, I would be breaming with joy to make it my first Chloe. I have never felt so passionately about another bag before in my life (and i absolutely adore a LOT of bags).

11. Nice bag! But wow- its expensive, huh!? Its a shame about the hardware:sad:.

12. :heart: I really like the smaller maggie :tender:

13. I fell for it too when I saw it and then I saw the price tag and almost had a stroke. I need a super sale, but damn it is a nice bag.

14. I can see why you feel this. I started pushing the button to open the other compartment, and I could feel myself inching toward buying it. Maybe a simple twist could fix the kiss lock? $1700 is a lot better than $2900.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice