Beautiful mini Movie featuring Monsieur Christian + Louboutin Heels+ Jazz Dance !

Vodkaine

Louboutin & Chocolat
O.G.
Oct 7, 2009
This is just waw !! The mini movie is about 5 minutes and the MO is around 4'. Just have a look.. it's priceless ! We all know how much Christian loves cabaret and dancers, and he's paying a real tribute to this world, with a geniune song and a genuine choregraphy !

BOOGIE BOOGIE !! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The movie is here :
http://www.fashionair.com/index.php?action=watch&itemID=420106

The Making of is here :

:heart:

Last edited:
what a cute video...thanks for sharing

btw, i know theres a thread already on how to pronounce his name...but how did he pronouce his own name, was it "lou-bou-tawn??"

No, most people pronounce the ending as "tawn" but it is soooo not lol
It's hard to explain how to say it if you're not french...its the "tin" part people always mess up...It's not pronounce "tin" as in tin man and it's not pronounce "tawn" like yawn llolol OK, now i just sound ridiculous...lol Just try listening to how he pronounces it!

Last edited:
Yes.. it's the loubouTIN people have issues with.. so as it's off topic i would say it's easy to relate to french number.. if you know how to say 1,2,3 UN, deux trois.. there you have it :smile: I'm glad you all took the time to have a look at the vids :heart:

What a priceless video! I love the shine of the studs and strass against the black and white with the occassional flash of red.....just wonderful! It is so charming to me that he is sitting at his desk, working but still dreaming of 'more exciting moments' in his CLs! I do this everyday....okay, well I am not dancing to an audience.....but still:lol: