*~Beautiful Little Things~*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No handbag this time (saving my $$ for PCE)

:love: But they are beautiful!

I'm happy with my choices :yes:

:wlae: Each 40% off! Yay!
    :tup:Thanks again for your opinions

Attached Files:

2. "Modeling" pics ;)

Attached Files:

3. Last batch :shame:

Attached Files:

4. I'm so jealous of your deal on all of the cute fobs and bangle! I love that fishy, I have her on my white pleated hobo right now. And I still need that red/pink/white flower! Nice haul!

5. OH, the fish is SO pretty IRL...way to go! Very nice!

6. NICE BUYS! I am :heart:-ing how everything matches your heritage stripe tote. It's making me want one now....CONGRATS!!!:tup:

7. Evy, great finds! Love the fish!

8. Love the bangle!

9. Nice additions! I have the flower and I looooove it

10. I love your flower keyfob (sliver with pink)! Is it in the outlets now?

11. All of them are very cute.

12. Very nice! Accessories are awesome, arent they?! I have both the fishy and the pink flower charms and love them both. That bracelet is very pretty too. Congrats!!

13. cute stuff!!! i love the silver flowers one

14. Love it all.....!

I have the same berry heritage stripe and have been eyeing the same flower keyfob for it. Thank you for posting your pics, you put it in exactly the same place I wanted it for my bag too (on the outside ring), so it was nice to see your pics and what it would look like.

15. I love the fishy too. I need more keychains/fobs.