BEAUTIFUL INK CITY BIN $1195 or BO on ebay!

When I was looking for my City in Ink I saw this before and I contacted her, did NOT feel comfortable with her and she has been conatcting me ever since trying to get me to buy it off ebay. Go with your gut on this one girls. We all seem to have the same opinion!:nuts:

I don't know the seller either but this is NOT unusual! The only time I sold an item (not a bag) and accepted offers, zero-feedback/new bidders came out of the woodwork. I was afraid people would think the same thing about me as you are thinking. I'm usually very skeptical on ebay, but this auction looks good to me!

Definitely...I've heard lately that there are bunch of zero feedback bidders that have popped up recently. I'm not sure if there's a slew of "nigeria" fake MO buyers, the scammers who is using stolen credit cards, or another group of thieves...but the auction looks good to me. The seller may be aware of this recent trend and is taking extra precautions, and could be at the point of desperation when a legitimate buyer shows interest. There is buyer protection on it and you can always use a credit card as a back up. The leather on ink is a hit or miss, and this one looks great.

didi . . if you trust the auction, you can contact the buyer. I believe it is still available. the seller told me that the winning bidder on that auction did not complete the transaction. it's still available as far as i know.