BEAUTIFUL INK CITY BIN $1195 or BO on ebay!

1. Thank you for posting.

Is this seller a PF'r?? I've noticed they have 3 offers, all three bidders who made bids have 0 feedback, and 2 of them are new eBay members (less than 30 day mambers). What gives?? Has anyone ever dealt with this seller before???

Thanks.

2. Didi---It's your dream bag!!

3. I don't know who the seller is.

4. hasn't this bag been relisted like two or three time before?

5. i don't know. but something strikes me as very fishy. i was going to hit BIN, but decided against it yesterday.

6. Gregsgirl.....

I've been watching this bag as well, and this seller. She has listed it a couple times.....and like you something just keeps me from buying it. I just think that her price is pretty much retail, and if I'm going to spend that for a used bag, I just might as well call Bal NY and order it new and sure that it's authentic.......

7. ^ ink city is sold out everywhere, and this one does have one the most beautiful leather I've seen for this color/season :love:

8. Exactly. I see nothing fishy or too unreasonable here. :yes:

9. I don't know the seller either but this is NOT unusual! The only time I sold an item (not a bag) and accepted offers, zero-feedback/new bidders came out of the woodwork. I was afraid people would think the same thing about me as you are thinking. I'm usually very skeptical on eBay, but this auction looks good to me!

10. Hmmm . . maybe I should take another look. Ugh. I should balance my checkbook first.

11. gregsgirl, I was in the same position as you...for whatever reason something I don't know what was holding me back from buying this bag and this was even before it was relisted time and time again. I even emailed the seller and something just didn't feel right. Call it woman's intuition.

There's not denying it a lovely bag! Good luck and hope everything works out ;)

12. How many times was it relisted? I'm curious what makes you guys feel uneasy. I didn't see it in her (his?) recently completed items so was it a while back?

I'm not trying to urge anyone to bid, just curious! :shrugs:

13. ^I think I've seen it like two times before in the past month. Let me check my email...

14. hey everyone. i could use some of your help in deciding what to do about this bag. i have had an ink city on my wish list for some time. the buyer originally had this bag for sale at $1195 or best offer. I made an offer for $950 but never heard anything back. I decided $950 was a fair price since the bag had been carried and there is wear on the tassles. the buyer finally got back to me, took a few days, and lowered the price to $1050. I told her that was still more than what I wanted to pay, and thanked her for her reponse. That was it . . I was going to move on and keep hoping to find an ink city elsewhere. Then, I get a msg. from the seller telling me that she will sell the bag for $950 under a private transaction outside of ebay, or 1000 if I want to use Ebay. What does everyone think?? I don't know what to do. Adriana

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice