Beautiful Hermes Scarf...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got an e-mail from Hermes.com with a link to this scarf:

http://usa.hermes.com/discover/060427NLHO.html

Isn't it gorgeous? :nuts: I love it in pink and orange :love: So pretty for spring!

Just wanted to share! I love getting e-mails from Hermes.com - the other day I received one with a link to some gorgeous enamel bracelets. I want one so badly! :shame:

2. Oh it is pretty! I like the black version of this too!

3. Thanks for the link, Cristina. I love the orange one, too. Makes a nice Mother's Day gift, don't you think?? I think I will forward on to hubby! :smile:

4. I agree...would make a beautiful gift!

5. That's so pretty! I love it in the pink/black too. It would really make a simple outfit fantastic. :biggrin: I really need to get another job to support my habit! ;) :lol:

6. Good idea! :biggrin: Hope he gets it for you :amuse:

7. That's so pretty!

8. it's beautiful. I love it. Are you gonna get it, Cristina?

9. No :sad: Can't really spend the money on it right now. I really want that Chanel cuff and I'm hoping to find a balenciaga city in a color I want. I'd sell my apple classique for the city, but I'd probably have to pay a difference.

It is gorgeous, though! I'm really digging the orange, so bright and festive :nuts:

10. Cristina, that is such a beautiful scarf .... it would be lovely either tied to a H bag or tied in your hair:biggrin:

11. Love it!

12. Thanks for posting that, Cristina! I love the idea of pink and orange for spring.

13. Where can I get those scarf clip to help secure the scarf?

14. You can get those at any Hermes store, or online. They're called scarf rings. :smile:

15. I just saw this! Thanks for the link - I love that we can buy a "few" Hermes items on-line!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice