Beautiful Anis Purse!!!

1. hehe we posted both threads at the same time :smile:

2. Hee. Great minds think alike! Gosh this purse is BEAUTIFUL!!! Somebody PM Mocean!!! :yahoo:

3. Woah, gorgeous!

4. BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool:

5. it is beautiful! i PM'd mocean-i hope she sees it in time;)

6. already sold :nuts: !! Who is the lucky winner :confused1: ??

7. I am the lucky buyer of both anis bags! I love this color. It is a really great neutral but it also has a little edge to it. Also, the '04 leather is really incredible. I am very excited.

8. Congrats chigirl! I finally saw this color in real life, and it was so, so pretty. You are a lucky girl!

9. Aww... congratulations chigirl! Mocean's going to be so envious! LOL.

10. congrats chi! beautiful color! I've never seen anis in a purse before! :love:

enjoy it!

11. yea congrats!! I stared at it for a good 10mins before posting a thread at the same time dancing_queen did thinking about buying it, but then I thought " I would NEVER appreciate it as much as a real b-bag gurl" I love chanel to much haha! :heart:

12. WOW ..... CONGRATS chigirl :yahoo: :flowers: ... or 'Anis'-girl :nuts: ;) !! You lucky girl - the anis is really GORGEOUS and the purse-style so rare, enjoy it :love:

13. Whoo hoo! Congratulations, very cool!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice