Beautician / Therapist !!!

1. Do you share your Secrets, Life, Problems, with your Manicurist or hairstylist.?

Ive had the same hairstylist for 10 years and I know have shared a lot with him and vice versa.

How about you ?

2. Sometimes I think I share way too much with everyone!

3. My manicurist is wonderful, we vent to each other :lol: I see her every two weeks for either a manicure or pedicure. She's getting married in October, so lately it's more her venting to me :lol:

4. Well, I use to be a hairstylist/makeup artist and let me tell you girlll!...we definitely are turned into therapist sometimes....soo much drama I could tell you...but I won't. Personally, I just do small talk (fashion trends, celebrities, local news, etc.) with my hairstylist/manicurist, nothing really personal.

5. I do! :biggrin: I love my stylist, I also share my life with my SAs lol.

6. I've had the same stylist for 14 years and I love him! We crack each other up the whole time we're together. He even moved to Florida several years ago but still flys in every 5 weeks to cut his favorite clients hair. Thank God b/c he is the only one I trust w/ it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice