Beaubourg MM Does anyone own this bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like the shape and style of the Beaubourg MM. Does anyone own this bag?
    I found a few videos on you tube but nothing in the clubhouse.
    Any pictures would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Bijans likes this.
  2. I looked at it yesterday. I would have purchased but that big LV On the front of the bag is what stopped me. I took a picture of the bag.

Attached Files:

snibor, PurseAddict728 and LGGSZCA like this.
  3. Are you talking about the mono or DE version? I have the mono with the braided handle..

LGGSZCA likes this.
  4. The Mono version with the braided handle. Can I see a photo of it?

5. #5 Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    I have one, too. It's a gorgeous bag. I would definitely recommend it.

I ordered the new version that is in the picture above with the LV on the side. It is significantly smaller than the version with the braided handle, just FYI. I returned it because it was too small.

6. I have been thinking about this bag I like it I was wondering about the size being to big ! I like the LV on the front I think it makes it youthful and fun .. I haven’t been able to find much info or reviews either ..

c_mac likes this.
  7. Suuuuuuper bag! Really easy to use every day and evening. Great to mix and match with other straps and bag charms. Not too big and not too small. I have the red one and am very pleased.:smile:

8. Agreed. The whole point of DE is the subtly of the print compared to monogram. Not a big fan of the LV print on the front. I love the DE print as is!
    However, if someone owns this bag and loves it then that's ok too. I hope they make more styles for DE. It's my favorite print and I'm kind of disappointed at the lack of variety over the last couple of years.

mzbaglady1 likes this.
  9. What about the beaubourg hobo mini? Anyone seen this bag yet? possibly snapped a photo?

Love_N_Lune likes this.
  10. I have the beaubourg mini and love it...the braided handle is removable and love the zipper pulls. It can fit quite a bit...

11. I love the mini! It holds so much. Plus all those splashes of color make it so unique.

Kellybuzzbuzz likes this.
  12. I also have the hobo mini. Love this bag!!! ♥️
    20190712_030601.jpg

13. Considered this bag yesterday but I remembered someone mentioned avoiding folded canvases. Will the corners be a problem?

Love_N_Lune likes this.
  14. How does it sit on you? Is it a nice crossbody? I think it's such a cute looking bag but live no where near a boutique.

15. so cute! How does it sit on you? I love how the braided handle looks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice