Beaubourg Damier Too Masculine?

Aug 4, 2007
You may have noticed I've been whining alot lately about wanting the Beaubourg. Now I've been admiring all the Damier pieces I've seen here lately, I want a Damier also. I know you'll honestly tell me if the Beau Damier is a tad too masculine. I'm not a scarf on my bag type of gal, but always wear make up and jewelry (inclusion bracelets!). I really know it's all a state of mind, blah, blah, blah, but I just need you all to tell me what you think. Thanks!

I just got mine, and I tied a Papillon bandeau onto it (I'm normally not a scarf on my bag girl either, but the papillon is sooooo cute) and IMO it made it look much more feminine...

I just brought my Beaubourg home on Friday, and I love it! I chose the monogram because I did feel that the damier was a bit more masculine...but maybe I thought that because that is what the SA was saying??? Either way, they are both beautiful, and it is so comfortable to carry...I cannot get over it!

I have it in mono because it was a mono with hardly any vachetta. No I love it to me it is unisex but then I have 4 messenger bags Bosphore pouchette, bosphore gm, bastile, and an Hermes Evelyn. I like relaxed bags.

Not at all - this is another one bag on my wishlist that I must get to !

It's really cute, and it can be really jazzed up with a scarf !

Hey Buddy,

I just looked at Beaubourg yesterday. I think it would be great. Like you, I don't embellish my bags with anything either. I'm pretty girlie:cutesy: and I would wear it. Get it! I love Damier!