Beaubourg Damier Too Masculine?

Aug 4, 2007
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You may have noticed I've been whining alot lately about wanting the Beaubourg. Now I've been admiring all the Damier pieces I've seen here lately, I want a Damier also. I know you'll honestly tell me if the Beau Damier is a tad too masculine. I'm not a scarf on my bag type of gal, but always wear make up and jewelry (inclusion bracelets!). I really know it's all a state of mind, blah, blah, blah, but I just need you all to tell me what you think. Thanks!

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I just got mine, and I tied a Papillon bandeau onto it (I'm normally not a scarf on my bag girl either, but the papillon is sooooo cute) and IMO it made it look much more feminine...

LV Rawks

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Midwest USA
I just brought my Beaubourg home on Friday, and I love it! I chose the monogram because I did feel that the damier was a bit more masculine...but maybe I thought that because that is what the SA was saying??? Either way, they are both beautiful, and it is so comfortable to carry...I cannot get over it!

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
I have it in mono because it was a mono with hardly any vachetta. No I love it to me it is unisex but then I have 4 messenger bags Bosphore pouchette, bosphore gm, bastile, and an Hermes Evelyn. I like relaxed bags.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Not at all - this is another one bag on my wishlist that I must get to !

It's really cute, and it can be really jazzed up with a scarf !

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
damier beaubourg is more unisex, not necessarily more masculine. i say go for it if you like damier!

Apr 8, 2008
SoCal Baby!
Hey Buddy,

I just looked at Beaubourg yesterday. I think it would be great. Like you, I don't embellish my bags with anything either. I'm pretty girlie:cutesy: and I would wear it. Get it! I love Damier!

Mar 9, 2008
I think it's very masculine - but with the right clothes, make-up and jewelry and perhaps a charm on it it should be fine.

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008
i find this funny, because as a guy if i were to consider it i would fear its too girly lol. i think it will look great on you MissMcCrocodile though.

mikatee

May 25, 2008
Not at all!
Women could pull off any LV, as long as they have the confidence to do so!