Beating the January blues: A small reveal!

What are all the extras you have in your pm agenda in terms of inserts? Mine only has the lv inserts and it feels a little empty. Do you find it hard to flip between pages with it so stuffed?

Thank you. Yes, I agree! The Kusama agenda is beautiful. I really like how compact the small agendas are, and it's cool that there is a much bigger variety of styles for that size. Fortunately my favourite canvas for an agenda is Ebene so it wasn't an issue, and I'm thankful for the extra space, it will definitely be taken advantage of!

I was using a zipped pocket and a few card holder pages in my PM agenda, both of which are by FiloFax. You can get lots of inserts from them - stickers, post-it notes etc. I did find it difficult to turn the pages easily when I was using day-to-page refills, but with the week-to-view it's not so bad. I couldn't have much extra in there though. That's another reason I'm excited about the MM, I can use it for uni notes etc too!

This is random, but is the tag in your profile picture a luggage tag? Can you buy them separately at the store and get personalized as well? Thank you!

Sorry, didn't see your post before. Yes, it's a luggage tag. It came with my Keepall but you can buy them from the store separately too and have them hot stamped for free. :smile:

Thank you. Yes, I agree! The Kusama agenda is beautiful. I really like how compact the small agendas are, and it's cool that there is a much bigger variety of styles for that size. Fortunately my favourite canvas for an agenda is Ebene so it wasn't an issue, and I'm thankful for the extra space, it will definitely be taken advantage of!

I was using a zipped pocket and a few card holder pages in my PM agenda, both of which are by FiloFax. You can get lots of inserts from them - stickers, post-it notes etc. I did find it difficult to turn the pages easily when I was using day-to-page refills, but with the week-to-view it's not so bad. I couldn't have much extra in there though. That's another reason I'm excited about the MM, I can use it for uni notes etc too!

Oh great! Thanks for your response. Do you mind taking a photo of the filofax extras you have? Just so I know what to look out for :biggrin:

I'm gonna use mine for uni too - but I'm studying dance so it's more just writing down times of rehearsals rather than taking notes xD I guess the pm is more suited to me than I thought!