beaten up vs pristine b-bags

?

pristine or beaten up b-bags?

1. new pristine condition

2. beaten up

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. for b-bags, i personally go for the beaten up choice. i love the wear the b-bags shows after years of using.
    somehow i found the older it get, the more gorgeous it becomes.
    which one do u choose?

2. seahorse, I'm voting for brand-new! The smell of the leather when its new is just divine :heart:

3. oh yes, i love the smell too....

4. I love my bags to show my wear and tear.:smile:

5. I vote for beaten up... They remind me of a favorite pair of jeans.

6. I don't like any of my clothing or accessories to look beaten up. To me, it makes me feel that the item looks like it wasn't taken care of.

7. I don't like the choice of words, "beaten up" lol - who in their right mind would beat up a bbag?!?!:lol:

But I chose "beaten up" because my bag is a year old, and has been through alot - it's so smushy smooth now and mushy - I love that look. :love:

8. i'd go with brand new bags~~hehe

9. I like "beaten up" because they are more broken in and they are even more smooshy soft!!!

10. Brand new, because then they still have that gorgeous, even sheen.

11. hmmm i guess i would have to say 'worn-in' because it means it has been used and loved:love:

12. ooh... it's almost a tie...
    sorry if the beaten up word scary u livinluxuriously :P LOL

13. I vote for worn-in (not exactly beaten up, but definitely not brand-spankin'-new either) ;)

14. hmm, i like my bags pristine or just a little worn in so that i can wear them in myself.

i just don't like buying bags that have been obviously used and totally beaten up (with super darkened handles, really rubbed down and worn corners).

15. i voted for pristine because i prefer my bags beaten up only by me.:blush: ugh... i really can't stand someone else's dark handles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice