Beata Patent Tote in black

Love it - congrats! :wlae: Modeling pics, please :graucho:

I think this arm/hand-held tote is better for work FWIW. You don't want your lovely blouses and suits to look all scrunched up most of the time - but you can swing it on the shoulder if you really have too. :yes:

Love it - congrats! :wlae: Modeling pics, please :graucho:

I think this arm/hand-held tote is better for work FWIW. You don't want your lovely blouses and suits to look all scrunched up most of the time - but you can swing it on the shoulder if you really have too. :yes:

Thanks. Kellykapoor. You have a point...if I am going to use it for work, I don't want to wringle the clothes!!!!

Pics are posted earlier in the thread

You know what I have done when I purchased a bag that had short straps that didn't fit on my shoulder? I purchased a removable shoulder strap in a leather store, or you can get one online. You can only do this if the bag has rings around the current straps. It works great! Good luck!!

You know what I have done when I purchased a bag that had short straps that didn't fit on my shoulder? I purchased a removable shoulder strap in a leather store, or you can get one online. You can only do this if the bag has rings around the current straps. It works great! Good luck!!

Yeah, I did go on-line and try to find a store, but I didn't have much luck. Do you know of a website that sells good leather straps?

I need to see if I can find a leather store somewhere here in Stuttgart. The bag does have hardware that I can use to put removeable straps.

I don't know of a specific site that I could recommend, as I have always had a spare strap from an old bag, but if you put leather shoulder strap in the search engine, there are loads of names that come up. I would, like you said, go to a leather store in your area first to see what they could do.

It definitely looks like the hardware is good enough to put a strap on, so I wouldn't worry about that. This is the best alternative.

I hope everything works out. Please post what your findings are!!!

oatmeal-raisin, I did get the beata, but I did not keep it. There were some large brown spots on the pocket, from how they dyed the bag. Also, it was a bit heavy for me. But, I still like the bag and think it looks great on others! I'm glad you're still enjoying yours!

oatmeal-raisin, nice!!! Black is a little too business looking, for me... I got the taupe, and it is excellent! I took her out on Saturday morning shopping, and I noticed the jealous looks from other ladies... Not heavy for me, maybe because I'm used to carrying heavy bags. Very roomy, and nice to carry around in the city!
Thanks for your comment in my thread!