Beat yourself up for not buying it???

1. It's happening to me right now.
    This 2 months, I got myself like 5 expensive(for me) handbags. :nuts:

Yesterday, I saw a bag and decided I'm not getting it, enough for now!!! (given having one bid waiting to end.:shame: )

Then, today it's gone, and it suddenly occurs to me why didn't I take it? It's really cute, and good deal, and, and, and, and ... :noggin:

Beating myself up real bad. :crybaby:

2. Yes, I´m always beating myself up about not buying something!

3. I most often beat myself up about buying something too SOON. I buy something when I first discover it, then two weeks later it goes on sale.

4. I know what you mean..
    Now I always wait until the bag is on sale when I see the bag I like .I feel rip off buying other brands in full price now. That's why I love LV, I know it will not go on sale after I buy it. Big chance the price will only get higher due to price hike..

5. these 5 weeks i purchased 1 lv wallet & 4 designer bags.
    i'm broke! so yesterday i also passed an oppourtunity to get a bag, and 2 days later when i decided to get it, IT"S GONE too...

but i think of it as a sign that i shouldn't buy that bag in the 1st place.

6. I so know that feeling. In the summer sales I passed on an Anya Hindmarch Neeson and it was gone the next day:crybaby: Who cares that I was broke!! I should have bought it!

7. bagsnbags ! ur stevie wonder cat is HILARIOUS!!!

8. there are so many bags just now that I would really like to buy. a chloe paddington, fendi spy, prada tote, ysl muse, gucci 85th anniversary hobo, i just can decided. Eventually when I decided which one i like better and will use, i start talking myself out of it! its really weird!

9. Lanbanan , i think you're sub-consciously prevent yourself from buying more bags :P WHICH IS GOOD :smile:
    i wich my sub-conscious would do that for me :P

10. ALWAYS! grr if i even just talk about these last two months about all my should have gotten but didnt moments.. get so mad again lol.

11. I get pissed at myself when I buy a lot at once. Like one day I came home with three new bags and i'm going what the hell were you thinking? to myself. Now two of the bags had been done on prebuy at bloomies but I had to hide three bags fromy my husband. That was a challenge in itself.

12. i always get that. some time ago i saw an Epi Lilac Jasmin on eBay, and i took so long to decide that i wanted it that someone else hit the $600-something BIN first :cry:. and just a week or so ago i lost a Mini Monogram Josephine PM Navy TST because i couldn't decide if i really wanted it, and by the time i did someone else had already hit the $399 BIN :mad:. so now i have to watch eBay like a hawk to see if those two will ever pop up again :rant:. and yes, i beat myself up a good deal for that.

13. I am kicking myself for not buying this HOT ass DKNY purse. I've been looking for it ever since...but no luck :sad:

14. That happens to me all the time. :sad:

15. Me too! Happened twice this weekend. :shrugs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice