Beat yourself up for not buying it???

Sucre

Quasi Workaholic
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
It's happening to me right now.
This 2 months, I got myself like 5 expensive(for me) handbags. :nuts:

Yesterday, I saw a bag and decided I'm not getting it, enough for now!!! (given having one bid waiting to end.:shame: )

Then, today it's gone, and it suddenly occurs to me why didn't I take it? It's really cute, and good deal, and, and, and, and ... :noggin:

Beating myself up real bad. :crybaby:

zeitgeist4 said:
I most often beat myself up about buying something too SOON. I buy something when I first discover it, then two weeks later it goes on sale.

I know what you mean..
Now I always wait until the bag is on sale when I see the bag I like .I feel rip off buying other brands in full price now. That's why I love LV, I know it will not go on sale after I buy it. Big chance the price will only get higher due to price hike..

these 5 weeks i purchased 1 lv wallet & 4 designer bags.
i'm broke! so yesterday i also passed an oppourtunity to get a bag, and 2 days later when i decided to get it, IT"S GONE too...

but i think of it as a sign that i shouldn't buy that bag in the 1st place.

there are so many bags just now that I would really like to buy. a chloe paddington, fendi spy, prada tote, ysl muse, gucci 85th anniversary hobo, i just can decided. Eventually when I decided which one i like better and will use, i start talking myself out of it! its really weird!

I get pissed at myself when I buy a lot at once. Like one day I came home with three new bags and i'm going what the hell were you thinking? to myself. Now two of the bags had been done on prebuy at bloomies but I had to hide three bags fromy my husband. That was a challenge in itself.

i always get that. some time ago i saw an Epi Lilac Jasmin on eBay, and i took so long to decide that i wanted it that someone else hit the $600-something BIN first :cry:. and just a week or so ago i lost a Mini Monogram Josephine PM Navy TST because i couldn't decide if i really wanted it, and by the time i did someone else had already hit the $399 BIN :mad:. so now i have to watch eBay like a hawk to see if those two will ever pop up again :rant:. and yes, i beat myself up a good deal for that.