Bearn wallet - Rose shocking chevre or Giolet tadelact? Pls help me!

NewBVfan

~Hermes lover~
O.G.
Jul 14, 2009
I'm considering a small Bearn wallet (I already have a long kelly cut wallet in quetsche). Now I don't know which color / leather to pick. Please help me and this is quite urgent.

Rose Shocking Chevre?
Griolet Tadelact?

To me, both leather types are easy to be scratched.

In terms of color, I like both pink and purple so it's really hard to pick

What do you think? Any suggestion?

Last edited:
I have a chevre Bearn and I don't feel it is easily scratched since it is not a smothe leather (and I have had no problems with mine) I would however consider the Tadelact leather to be very easy to scratch.
So I would go for the chevre out of the two.

rose shocking! wallets are handled on a daily basis and i find anything that's bright or dark weathers wear much better. plus i LOVE RS so i'm biased :smile:

chevre is pretty easy to maintain but i find it can get imprints on it quite easily (i think it came from my keys). i've no experience with tadelakt so i can't help you there, sorry.

I would definitely go for the RS in chevré, I have the GM vision agenda in tadelakt and it is very delicate, or at least that is my impression. It has just been sitting in my bag without being used and there are already small imprints on one of the covers. I´d be really scared to buy anything than leather bracelets in tadelakt again!

I only have tadelakt in a bracelet and that can't really compare. I prefer the color griolet, but agree with those who say that chevre probably will wear better.