Béarn or Dogon?

Thanks for all your replies - I think that I will definately have to go and have a look at both (I was going to get from H.com) and see which one I like the best. I may get the Dogon for everyday and the Béarn compact for nights out - seems like a good compromise. Will keep you posted. :smile:

Good plan! Now - time to choose colours . . .

RC - Sooo naughty!! Am thinking bright for the Dogon (Orange?) and more classic for the Béarn (Rouge H?). Might have a look at the London meet.

Thanks for your input everyone - much appreciated. :flowers:

RC - Sooo naughty!! Am thinking bright for the Dogon (Orange?) and more classic for the Béarn (Rouge H?). Might have a look at the London meet.

Thanks for your input everyone - much appreciated. :flowers:

LOL, this thread has been a bad influence on me too! I have the Dogon for everyday in black, and am thinking of getting a small Bearn in a nice bright colour... maybe H orange :smile:

I love my lizzie Bearn!! It's stylish and practical at the same time. Before I decided on Bearn, I wanted Dogon bc I love the idea of the separate coin pouch. It was a close call bc the Dogon was a beautiful bi-color with GT and Etoupe. However, I must add that you should take a peek at the Kelly wallets, too. They are just so cute!

they hv the bi-col dogon .. very nice...... one of them is maybe taupe with orange.... :smile:they hv etoupe with ciel if i am not wrong...

robee - love bi-colour, but already have an etoupe bag - am wanting to add to my rainbow - don't have any violet or orange (yet). Could do with some VA too :graucho:

BT, love Lizzie, but too delicate for me unfortunately - I'm much too careless.

Have been looking at the Zip-Zap too - trying to work out a use for it. I'm sure I'll think of one soon :nuts:

robee - love bi-colour, but already have an etoupe bag - am wanting to add to my rainbow - don't have any violet or orange (yet). Could do with some VA too :graucho:

yes yes,, go check..... when Jadeite was in Italy she said all the dogon she saw single colour.... I am not sure why.. but in Singapore, we have a few bi-col ones :graucho:

I will come to UK(Ldn) anything for H shopping :nuts:
must hint to DH......

Ha Robee, you must time your trip to coincide with a tPF meet - or I'm sure if we ask Mooks nicely she would organise one. I'm going on my first tPF meet this month :yahoo:

Jadeite- you naughty lady! Luckily I don't really like the KL (shh, don't tell anyone :ninja:smile:, too fiddly - need to get at my money quickly so it is Dogon and Béarn only :graucho:

Ha Robee, you must time your trip to coincide with a tPF meet - or I'm sure if we ask Mooks nicely she would organise one. I'm going on my first tPF meet this month :yahoo:

Jadeite- you naughty lady! Luckily I don't really like the KL (shh, don't tell anyone :ninja:smile:, too fiddly - need to get at my money quickly so it is Dogon and Béarn only :graucho:

I can't wait to meet up with you folks.. it's always nice to put a face to a nick :biggrin:
Have to tell mook the tpf meet must include shopping trips.... especially to H :graucho: