Béarn or Dogon?

Trying to decide myself ! but the Dogon does seem to be versatile with removable purse, if you carry a larger bag the Dogon is fine ,and just use the cash purse in smaller bags !:smile:

My dogon is orange togo. I love it. When I was shopping for it, I thought, "what the heck is this thing? What's with the extra thing in it?" DH, as always, saw the wisdom of the Dogon's design. He was dead on. That wallet is the most practical accessory that I have ever owned. The insert can carry change or whatever. There is a sideways pocket and a vertical pocket. I put my license and car associated cards in the horizontal section and a credit card and medical card in the other section. This way, I can take the little purse out of the wallet, fold it in half, throw in in my pocket (or tiny bag, like a Chanel medium/large flap, which holds nothing) and be on my way. I love it. It's nearly ready for the spa. Do try the dogon. It is a wise investment. Look at it with an open mind. The orange is great because I can always find it.
Judy

Another fan of the Dogon here! :yahoo:

It was the first H item I ever bought, and I shopped VERY hard before deciding on it! It's a rather boring black togo (although the blue jean togo Dogon is stunning), but I love it... as it feels and looks gorgeous but doesn't stand out too much. I have the compact Dogon because I don't like to carry too much junk in my wallet. Another factor was that the Dogon is simple but unique, whereas the Bearn has a thousand lookalikes.

I agree with above - go and try some out, have a hold of them, and decide which one's for you :smile:

If money were no object, I would be an Azap girl. Since my money tree doesn't grow fast enough, I'm a Dogon girl. I would try the Bearn but I've had bad luck with slots loosening up over time and cards falling out/ getting lost so the orientation of the slots worry me.

Thanks for all your replies - I think that I will definately have to go and have a look at both (I was going to get from H.com) and see which one I like the best. I may get the Dogon for everyday and the Béarn compact for nights out - seems like a good compromise. Will keep you posted. :smile:

Thanks for all your replies - I think that I will definately have to go and have a look at both (I was going to get from H.com) and see which one I like the best. I may get the Dogon for everyday and the Béarn compact for nights out - seems like a good compromise. Will keep you posted. :smile:

will be waiting for your reveal :ghi5: