Bearn Card Case

May 25, 2010
Hi all,

My collection of chevre SLGs is complete (for now). But I'm not sure whether to keep my bearn card cases. There are very few left in the country (apparently, stores rarely select these at podium), so I bought blue brighton and rose shocking.

I'm a daily commuter, and I just wonder whether these cases will get destroyed when I take them out 10 times a day to show my train pass, use my metrocard (subway), get into my office building, etc. I am particularly concerned about the little strap.

What do you think? Am I better off with a little valextra card case or something? (no other Hermes case meets my needs and color preferences--I don't want black or brown, which are common colors in cases marketed to men).

Thanks, bb40

sydspy

Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
Have you considered this Hermes ID card holder which comes with strap to put around your neck as well?...........

May 25, 2010
Have you considered this Hermes ID card holder which comes with strap to put around your neck as well?...........
I have, but I think I need more "slots." I need to carry two cards, rail pass, subway pass, bus tickets, and a little cash. Bearn case has 4 slots, and two have gussets (don't require gussets, but they're nice).

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
How about a Calvi card case? They are very easy to get in and out of, and I have found them to be very durable.

dinitegrity

Cultivating
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Comfort Zone
How about a Calvi card case? They are very easy to get in and out of, and I have found them to be very durable.
Agreed. I don't own one, but thinking to get one. I read somewhere that a lady use the Calvi for cards and Bastia for Bills. It pretty fits much everything of what she needs and she no longer need a full-fledge wallet.. :smile:

May 25, 2010
Agreed. I don't own one, but thinking to get one. I read somewhere that a lady use the Calvi for cards and Bastia for Bills. It pretty fits much everything of what she needs and she no longer need a full-fledge wallet.. :smile:
I have a calvi, too, but there's too much room in there for this purpose. I use it for stacks of cards.