~~**Beagly's Basic Collection**~~

New to me Red Rolondo's:

intv06.jpg

314bjwm.jpg

dr80v8.jpg

11rrog3.jpg

The color is a gorgeous deep red/maroon!!

New to me Oh My Slings in pink/beige python (thanks Jamidee for the heads up on these)

kbvy4h.jpg

wsv87r.jpg

23jfwh3.jpg
Oh Beagly, gorgeous new additions. I don't know how I missed these. They look great on you. The color of the python is one of my favorites. Congratulations.

Ooookay, I went through this thread thinking "I'm sure I commented at some point," but apparently, I was wrong! :nuts: You have a really great collection :love:... and your dog is adorable! :girlsigh: We are twins on the black patent decolletes (one of my very favorite pairs EVER :cloud9:), black patent decolzeps (I strassed the heels/platform on mine), red patent rolandos (which look amazing on you) and cousins on a few other pairs! :smile: Congrats on your O My slings - what a pretty color palette - and Decocolicos! :flowers:

Gorgeous I love that python on such a classic style really gives it an edge.
Thanks Loubiwhirl, can't wait to wear them - I have a great red dress that will look great with them!

Ooookay, I went through this thread thinking "I'm sure I commented at some point," but apparently, I was wrong! :nuts: You have a really great collection :love:... and your dog is adorable! :girlsigh: We are twins on the black patent decolletes (one of my very favorite pairs EVER :cloud9:), black patent decolzeps (I strassed the heels/platform on mine), red patent rolandos (which look amazing on you) and cousins on a few other pairs! :smile: Congrats on your O My slings - what a pretty color palette - and Decocolicos! :flowers:
Thank you so much fiery, I love the rolandos but haven't gotten them out yet - still working on the toe box :shame: Hopefully the Decocolicos will be out sooner!
Wow, congrats on the new shoes! They look pretty!
Thanks fumi, now to work on the pitch...wow wee!!