Beagle key chain!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was hunting for a pair of rainboots, and came across a beagle key chain on COACH's website. Coach - New BEAGLE KEYFOB

I know there are other beagle owners on here, so I have to share! How freakin' cute is that keychain?

I wish they had other dogs too, it would make a really cute Christmas gift.

2. Very cute!!!

3. I LOVE this keychain!!! I think I am going to get it. Did they ever make cat keyfobs?

4. Awww....so cute!

5. Aww.. too cute !

6. I dislike Coach.. but I wanna buy this for my mom!!! :biggrin:

7. I have been looking everywhere for this keychain....anyone know where I may be able to locate one?????

8. OMG, where did the keychain go??? I love beagles and been waiting for a keychain... but it's no longer visible on the Coach's website... hmmmm.. I'll try again... I'm soo Sad if it's already sold out! :s

9. This thread is 3 years old. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice