Beachkin babe

ms.handbagqueen

live.love.LV<3
Sep 7, 2012
Hi ladies!
I just saw this bag on Instagram less than a week ago and I KNEW I HAD TO HAVE IT!
Have you ladies heard of the beachkin?! It's made out of plasticy jelly material like the Furla bags.
Anyways it's going to be perfect for my trip to Mexico this coming week &#129303;
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452228612.394218.jpg
It came with that scarf wrapped on the handles with is perf cause I don't know how to do that lol.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452228664.961434.jpg
And what will be in my bag when I'm Mexico [emoji267][emoji39]

Thanks for letting me share!

Reactions: luvlux64
That is TDF for that kind of trip!!! And I loveloveLOVE that scarf tied on the handle. Makes me jelly of the bag and the vacay! Have fun and cograts on your find!

Hi ladies!
I just saw this bag on Instagram less than a week ago and I KNEW I HAD TO HAVE IT!
Have you ladies heard of the beachkin?! It's made out of plasticy jelly material like the Furla bags.
Anyways it's going to be perfect for my trip to Mexico this coming week &#129303;
View attachment 3234570
It came with that scarf wrapped on the handles with is perf cause I don't know how to do that lol.
View attachment 3234573
And what will be in my bag when I'm Mexico [emoji267][emoji39]

Thanks for letting me share!

+1
Same feeling when I saw my friends Instagram pics with their Beachkins! I bought mine online Hang2Dry [emoji173]

IMG_1486994392.285826.jpg

*I used my own scarf & accessories

Reviving an old thread! Do they still produce these? I’ve been stalking the website for a while and there hasn’t been any stock additions in the regular colors (haven’t been looking at the custom-like ones so I don’t know about those). I tried messaging them on Instagram but they haven’t even looked at my message.

Reviving an old thread! Do they still produce these? I’ve been stalking the website for a while and there hasn’t been any stock additions in the regular colors (haven’t been looking at the custom-like ones so I don’t know about those). I tried messaging them on Instagram but they haven’t even looked at my message.
I found some on Poshmark.
I scored 3 of them.

Reactions: jules 8