• Carly

• Alex tote

• KVZ satchel

Results are only viewable after voting.

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Okay ladies lemme specify, we're going on a trip to ocean city,md in about 2 weeks and I can not figure out which bag to bring along!
*note this is not a bring on the beach sit in the sand bag lol, this is a purse lol, like to go shopping with, dinners ect....I dont wanna be the next cell pic of some chick with her coach on the beach lol*
okay so Option numbero uno:
Hamptons weekend large scribble tote
this one is from 07, so it is well loved and a little worn in.. aka If something was to happen to it, i wouldn't reallly hit the roof.. also it's large and will hold a bunch of stuff

Medium Carly
love this bag, only it is a little heavy after awhile and I love it alot, so if something was to happen to it....not good lol

Alex tote
I have the quilted black one and a patentent leather one, which would hold alot, and theyre durable and light weight

kvz satchel
just a white satchel by kathy.. nothing great, but i def wouldnt worry about it like my coach....

Thanks for you help guys, I am going to bring my small MFF bleeker pouch (the one with the 2 flowers on it) for maybe out to dinner or board walk when i wouldnt want a big bag. also lets see, it would really just hold normal purse stuff, but it would be nice to have extra room to hold stuff kwim?
I will try to post pics to show you guys

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1001682k9388792o1/beach-bags

Last edited:
Scribble tote - is perfect for the beach and like you said you would not die if she had a bit more wear...

I Amost went for the Alex but the Pnt Leather look does not appeal to me on a beach vacation...