Beach Bag dilema

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which beach purse?

1. Scribble tote

2. Carly

3. Alex tote

4. KVZ satchel

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
    Okay ladies lemme specify, we're going on a trip to ocean city,md in about 2 weeks and I can not figure out which bag to bring along!
    *note this is not a bring on the beach sit in the sand bag lol, this is a purse lol, like to go shopping with, dinners ect....I dont wanna be the next cell pic of some chick with her coach on the beach lol*
    okay so Option numbero uno:
    Hamptons weekend large scribble tote
    this one is from 07, so it is well loved and a little worn in.. aka If something was to happen to it, i wouldn't reallly hit the roof.. also it's large and will hold a bunch of stuff

Medium Carly
    love this bag, only it is a little heavy after awhile and I love it alot, so if something was to happen to it....not good lol

Alex tote
    I have the quilted black one and a patentent leather one, which would hold alot, and theyre durable and light weight

kvz satchel
    just a white satchel by kathy.. nothing great, but i def wouldnt worry about it like my coach....

Thanks for you help guys, I am going to bring my small MFF bleeker pouch (the one with the 2 flowers on it) for maybe out to dinner or board walk when i wouldnt want a big bag. also lets see, it would really just hold normal purse stuff, but it would be nice to have extra room to hold stuff kwim?
    I will try to post pics to show you guys

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1001682k9388792o1/beach-bags

2. I pick Alex tote!! :biggrin:

3. Quilted Alex- she'll go w/ everything!

4. ALex here too...Have fun!!

5. I'd go with the Alex tote. :smile:

6. so far alex looks like a winner lol, now...
    Quilted, or Patent?

7. Quilted!

8. Alex tote in the purple... that way If I see you in town I'll know it's you and snap your pic :smile:

(also going to be in that area in the next 2 weeks)

9. Scribble tote - is perfect for the beach and like you said you would not die if she had a bit more wear...

I Amost went for the Alex but the Pnt Leather look does not appeal to me on a beach vacation...