BE RAOK 2010 Fall Reveal and Chat

Okay, my Secret Buddy, for whom I am doing Random Acts of Kindness....hee!hee! I have 2 boxes ready to send to you. The first will go out tomorrow, then the next one a few days later. Just wanted to check in so you will know I have not forgotten you!
:sunshine::heart::sunshine:

My dear buddy, I'll be sending you a package early next week. Btw, I've sent a "hello...thinking of you" ecard earlier this week so please don't think that I've forgetten about you.

I wanted to let my buddy know I have a little somethin' somethin' coming her way next week.

My secret buddy has been just wonderful. She sent me a lovely card and then also sent me this CD! How clever! I'm going to listen to it when I have a moment to enjoy it quietly (read: no children!).

It was a thoughtful gift and most appreciated. My father has been very ill and I had to make a trip across country and just got back. It was so nice to see this in my mailbox after the way things have been. Thank you, lovely buddy, for your kindness!;)

Attachments

• tpf_music.jpg
    tpf_music.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 145
Oh wow...look at all the ladies on the ball! Wonderful CD Tejas...and I hope your father is ok! :hugs:

Buddy...I have not forgotten you! I will be getting a little something into the mail next week!

Lots of good wishes for your father Tejasmum!

I also recieved a very sweet e-card!! Thank you so much..I'm having the worst flu ever, so it's lovely with a cheering message!!

Thank you for your well wishes, ladies, as it really does help. My fathers's prognosis is not good, but we are taking each day as it comes and are grateful for what remains.

It looks like we should see some fun reveals in the next couple of weeks!

Thank you for your well wishes, ladies, as it really does help. My fathers's prognosis is not good, but we are taking each day as it comes and are grateful for what remains.

It looks like we should see some fun reveals in the next couple of weeks!

Oh, I am so very sorry! My prayers are with your family. Hugs!:hugs: