BE RAOK 2010 Fall Reveal and Chat

Thank you for your well wishes, ladies, as it really does help. My fathers's prognosis is not good, but we are taking each day as it comes and are grateful for what remains.

It looks like we should see some fun reveals in the next couple of weeks!

I'm so sorry to hear about your father.:sad: Prayers and Hugs. I will be thinking about you and your family.

Just got home from a class after work and found a package from my BE buddy. Of course, opening it took precedence over everything else. It was just too cute for words. Had a crown and a bunch of cinderella toys, candy (I think) and a wonderful card that told me to be sure and let my little girl out from time to time. There was no doubt that a lot of thought and love went into it - someone who is kind, ingenious and creative - I was truly touched. It's so late and I've got to go to bed - early meeting tomorrow at work which means I've got to get up at 5 AM. But, tomorrow I will take pictures of all the goodies and post them here so you can see. Thank you, Echandianista. Tu eres una amiga fantastica.

Ooohhh....!!! Can't wait to see, Sister Mary Sugar Dumplin'!
:biggrin:;)

Just got home from a class after work and found a package from my BE buddy. Of course, opening it took precedence over everything else. It was just too cute for words. Had a crown and a bunch of cinderella toys, candy (I think) and a wonderful card that told me to be sure and let my little girl out from time to time. There was no doubt that a lot of thought and love went into it - someone who is kind, ingenious and creative - I was truly touched. It's so late and I've got to go to bed - early meeting tomorrow at work which means I've got to get up at 5 AM. But, tomorrow I will take pictures of all the goodies and post them here so you can see. Thank you, Echandianista. Tu eres una amiga fantastica.

Ooh, can't wait to see pics of your lovely goodies! What a fun package to receive.

I've been collecting goodies for my buddy and have had so much fun with it!;) And thanks to all of you for your well wishes with my dad.

OK, girls ... after the crack-of-dawn meeting at the hospital, I returned to the office and found two crises I needed to handle ... never a dull day for a healthcare risk manager, lol. First chance I've had to take photos. My co-worker (and BFF, Jan) took the modeling shots. Such cool, cool "stuff" - a tiara, satin gloves, a mirror shaped noisemaker, comb/brush set, puzzles (the little boxes I initially thought were candies - my buddy knows I'm on weight watchers so thoughtfully didn't include candy to "tempt me"), kazoos - just really, really cool. So, here are photos of the box, the "stuff", the card message and of course, me modeling my tiara, gloves and mirror. Rest assured, buddy, I may be 61 (the horror) but my "little girl" does sometimes come out to play. Thanks for reminding me to let her out more often. Jan's daughter, Jessie, is a school teacher. The teachers at their school drew names of less privileged students to "adopt" for Christmas. The students are decorating a tree with placards advising what they'd really love to have. Jessie drew a 6 year old girl who said she loves Cinderella and would like to have clothing, toys, dolls, anything "Cinderella". Is that a "sign" or not? So ... I kept the card but have given the items to Jan (for Jessie to give to the student she drew). That little girl is going to be so excited to receive them, along with whatever else Jessie buys her. So, your thoughtful gift not only warmed my heart, but will also warm the heart and bring a smile to the face of this little 6 year old. I know that you would have approved. :smile:

Attachments

• 000_1366.JPG
    000_1366.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 000_1367.JPG
    000_1367.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 000_1369.JPG
    000_1369.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 000_1371.JPG
    000_1371.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
What a great package to bring a smile to your face!! And to know it will bring excitement and fun to a little girl as well makes it even better!

Great reveal!!

Nunnla, what a cute box and so nice that you know a little girl who will love them, and you do look quite pretty decked out there in your hot pink gloves and tiara!

I just received a very cute e-card of a bouncing smiley face from my secret buddy letting me know she's thinking of me and working on my goodie box!! Thank you!!!

Sister Mary Pocketbook! You look so royal in your fucshia satin gloves and tiara! Is that a tambourine you're holding? I think your Echandia Elf would be GLORIOUSLY OVERJOYED to know the little girl gifts are going to a real little girl!
:tender::tender::tender: