BE Quiz Winner Revealed....

HarryCarry

Jun 13, 2008
And the winner is.....TropicalGal!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations, Elizabeth! I really enjoyed reading your answers on the BE website. The BE black crash TME could not have gone to a better tPF member!:yes:

Have you moved into your new house yet?

TG this is one fantastic entry - good for you! Congratulations. I really enjoyed reading your responses. I smiled through the whole thing. Thanks for capturing our BE world.

Yay!!! Congrats, TG! I can't think of a better way to kick off the Fall...You deserve it, gal (incredible writer, that you are!)... :yes:

However, you must promise to reveal what you get!

So happy for you, Tropical Gal! Jackie could not have picked a more deserving person; you are a gifted writer and it shows in your well-articulated responses; I couldn't have said it better myself! Enjoy the black crash TME -- looking forward to your reviews & pics!

By the way, we miss you on the forum!!! Is your internet up yet?

Hi ladies! Awwww....you are all the sweetest!!!!! :hugs:
I am totally surprised and delighted and bowled over by this fabulous treat I will get!!!! Thank you for your kind good wishes and excitement on my behalf. You are all so lovely and so supportive.
I was totally surprised this a.m. when I logged on in an internet cafe. I haven't had internet in my house for six weeks...and it is getting old, let me tell you. As you know, I sold my home and am currently in a rental.
I just took my son to college...so I am on the college mom diet. One semester's book bill is a BE bag...so this prize couldn't have come at a better time for me. I am making a huge personal sacrifice and to receive this gift is just...heaven.
Once again, thank you for your kind words about my words...and your happy wishes about my winning. I chose the TME Midi in Black Crash because....do we even need to say it...? It is a classic! The slouchy black shoulder bag in chic black crash! Will post a review and pix. Love, TG :heart::ty::beach: