BE Quiz Winner Revealed....

HarryCarry

Jun 13, 2008
And the winner is.....TropicalGal!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations, Elizabeth! I really enjoyed reading your answers on the BE website. The BE black crash TME could not have gone to a better tPF member!:yes:

Have you moved into your new house yet?

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Utah
They were GREAT answers. I just returned from the designer diary blog. Congrats Elizabeth! Enjoy your new Take Me Everywhere!!!! How exciting!!!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Enjoy TG! I"m so happy to hear that your the winner!

Please don't forget to post your review for us. I know you won't!

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
congrats TG!!! Couldn't have happened to a better person! Enjoy your new baby and give us plenty of pics to drool over!

SHC

May 1, 2006
TG this is one fantastic entry - good for you! Congratulations. I really enjoyed reading your responses. I smiled through the whole thing. Thanks for capturing our BE world.

audball67

Dec 27, 2006
Yay!!! Congrats, TG! I can't think of a better way to kick off the Fall...You deserve it, gal (incredible writer, that you are!)... :yes:

However, you must promise to reveal what you get!

ckayakrx2

Sep 20, 2007
So happy for you, Tropical Gal! Jackie could not have picked a more deserving person; you are a gifted writer and it shows in your well-articulated responses; I couldn't have said it better myself! Enjoy the black crash TME -- looking forward to your reviews & pics!

By the way, we miss you on the forum!!! Is your internet up yet?

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Congrats TG!! You did an excellent job in articulating what most of us feel!:tup:
With skills like that you should think about taking up writing professionally!:yes:

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Congratulations!
I just read your winning entry and it was very catching to what BE stands for.
Enjoy your prize-you deserve it!

Hi ladies! Awwww....you are all the sweetest!!!!! :hugs:
I am totally surprised and delighted and bowled over by this fabulous treat I will get!!!! Thank you for your kind good wishes and excitement on my behalf. You are all so lovely and so supportive.
I was totally surprised this a.m. when I logged on in an internet cafe. I haven't had internet in my house for six weeks...and it is getting old, let me tell you. As you know, I sold my home and am currently in a rental.
I just took my son to college...so I am on the college mom diet. One semester's book bill is a BE bag...so this prize couldn't have come at a better time for me. I am making a huge personal sacrifice and to receive this gift is just...heaven.
Once again, thank you for your kind words about my words...and your happy wishes about my winning. I chose the TME Midi in Black Crash because....do we even need to say it...? It is a classic! The slouchy black shoulder bag in chic black crash! Will post a review and pix. Love, TG :heart::ty::beach: