BE Purple Crash color similar to Kooba Wine Metallic color?

msterling

O.G.
Aug 19, 2007
For those of you who have a purple crash BE bag, have any of you seen the Kooba bags in wine metallic? I saw two Kooba bags today in this color. To me, the color looks similar to the color of some of the purple crash bags that have been posted.

I loved the Kooba color, but was not crazy about the styles of the two bags I saw. If the color is similar, I would definitely consider a BE purple crash bag since the Kooba bags looked great with the jeans and white top that I was wearing.

Here's a link to one of the Kooba bags in metallic wine:

http://www.kooba.com/pd/np/113/p/96333.html

I'm hoping that someone has seen both colors and can tell if they are similar. I have a small swatch of purple crash, but I couldn't compare since I didn't have it with me.

Plum Crash looks as it will be slightly more metallic than the Kooba.

Really, your best bet would be to take the swatch and do a side, by side comparison.

Both are lovely colors.

Plum Crash looks as it will be slightly more metallic than the Kooba.

Really, your best bet would be to take the swatch and do a side, by side comparison.

Both are lovely colors.

Thanks, Contessa!

I'll start carrying the swatch with me. I just did a whirlwind tour of two malls and went through Bloomingdales, Saks, NM, and Nordstrom. All of them had Kooba and I don't remember which one had the wine metallic bags. By the time I get back to those malls, I bet those bags will be gone.

msterling - I haven't seen the Kooba in real life, but I just received my purple crash WTM midi and I know that if you like the color of that Kooba - you will love the Purple Crash. It is so gorgeous in real life - and I think it looks prettier and more sophisticated than the Kooba because of the crackled texture.