BE Pets

Ok...here's Cleo my Grey

Cleoclosefall07.jpg

And Painted Conure (right) Rose Crown (left)

QueenieandBlackieIII.jpg

WOW again, Contessa! Your african grey looks so regal, healthy and downy, and the conures are just beautiful! Thanks so much for posting -- can you tell we all love beautiful things???

Thanks Valkyrie. I'm lucky that none of my birds pluck. I have my own opinion on the whole subject......but I won't go into that here!!

One more of my Ragdolls.....a blue-mitt and blue lynx bi-color

Truelove.jpg

Botticelli2.jpg

APusska-KitkaI.jpg

Oooohhh, they are gorgeous! They just make me want to bury my face in them. What are their names?

As for plucking, yeah, we just adopted him out of a bad situation a couple of months ago. Hopefully, he will eventually turn it around since he has it MUCH better with us!

Oooohhh, they are gorgeous! They just make me want to bury my face in them. What are their names?

As for plucking, yeah, we just adopted him out of a bad situation a couple of months ago. Hopefully, he will eventually turn it around since he has it MUCH better with us!

One of my best friends has a Grey who's a plucker. She's done everything...still she wouldn't trade her in for anything as her personality is so sweet.

My kitties are Botticelli and Serafina and are as cuddly as they look!

We have 2 whippets. This one's Moose, because he was supposed to be enormous when we got him as a puppy. Turns out only his feet and tail are enormous, the rest of him is normal whippet size. He's a sweetie, but kinda funny looking for a whippet.

Attachments

• moose1.jpg
    moose1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 49
We have two Budgies (parakeets) one green w/yellow and the other blue w/white. My boys named them when they were younger. Sky (for obvious reasons is the light blue one) and Joe Banana (Joey) is the green and yellow one. We've had them for 8 years! :rolleyes: Now the boys are gone and we still have them!

Here's a couple more of my fur baby. In the first pic she's lounging... like the queen that she is and the second pic is of a painting we had commissioned of her. I know, we're :nuts:crazy! But at least we realize it & aren't in denial! LOL. It's so funny to see DH (he's a big ol' 6'3 "manly man") babying her. Even the kids roll their eyes! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Daisy oil.jpg
    Daisy oil.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 37
Who knew there were so many bird girls here!

Contessa, your Cleo is beautiful! Is she fully flighted?

I have an almost-12 year old grey named Magellan -- or Jellybird, as he calls himself. His vocabulary is about 200 words, and the most often used are about food, including "Parrot could have some lemonade!"

aww, such cute pets :smile:
We don't have any right now...between the kids various allergies and the fact that we currently have 5 kids at home (the other 3 are older/college) we are pet free

I'd like to have another Yorkie when my youngest is old enough to be gentle....we used to have 2 yorkies and they were awesome (well, except for the going potty in the house part lol)

Who knew there were so many bird girls here!

Contessa, your Cleo is beautiful! Is she fully flighted?

I have an almost-12 year old grey named Magellan -- or Jellybird, as he calls himself. His vocabulary is about 200 words, and the most often used are about food, including "Parrot could have some lemonade!"

Yes, Cleo is fully flighted. She's lots of fun and has an extensive vocabulary already.

Your Jellybird sounds cute!!! You should post a pic.