BE Newbie - just wanted to say HI!

llclark21

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
Hi ladies! I have been a member of tPF and reading the BE forums in particular for some time now, but have never posted. Thought I should introduce myself now as I have not one, not two...but THREE BE bags on the way! I ordered one direct through BE and I was so excited about them that I ended up buying 2 more gently used BE's as well. I am excited to get them and hoping that I love them as much as I think I will! What I have on the way: Plum Crash TME Midi, Choco Crash TME, and Dark Grey Glossy WTM.
I really struggled with whether I should get a LM or LM Midi rather than the TME or TME Midi...but BE had some TME's in stock, so thought I would try it first.
Look forward to talking with you all more in the future!

:welcome:Welcome!!!!!!!

That's a great first order!!! Please post pics when you get your bag. We love photos!!
I would especially like to see your grey glossy WTM. I can't remember seeing any/many photos of that leather on the forum and i have been drooling over it. The trouble is that plum and chocolate crash were limited and i consider those to be my first choice in this season's bags. However I am really interested in a review of how patent that grey is

I bet you can't wait to get your bags!! isn't it exciting??:nuts:

Welcome! It sounds like you made some wonderful choices. I'm not sure I have seen a grey WTM yet. It sounds like a fantastic bags and I am excited to see it. Please post pics when you get the chance.

Absolutely great choices!! Hi- welcome!! :smile:

I don't think you can go wrong ordering a TME. It's such a great bag. Grey glossy WTM- can't wait to see it. I have a TME midi in grey glossy, at first I was dubious, but the leather has become one of my all-time favorites.

Hi llclark! I think I *know* you from another group on yahoo and we seem to have similar taste in bags! I, too, have my first BE on the way...just posted about it the other day, actually and I'm so excited! Congrats on your new bags! Can't wait to see pics!